Careers at Radium
We look for people with ambition and vision who are driven to be the best in their chosen field. You must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be a motivated self-starter. We offer flexible working arrangements in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
Interested parties should email their resume and salary requirements to: jobs[at]radiumlabs[dot]com.
We currently have the following positions open:
Local SEO Consultant – Entry Level
We have immediate openings for intelligent individuals interested in local search engine optimization. This is an entry level position and we will provide all of the necessary training you need to optimize websites for local search traffic. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Audit and review websites from a technical perspective
- Correspond with clients via email and phone
- Make outbound calls to partners and local directory websites in order to correct local listings
- Learn how local search engine optimization works in order to speak knowledgeably to clients
- Very strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Project management skills a plus
- Professional phone etiquette
- Extreme proficiency in internet and email
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Commensurate with experience
Pay-Per-Click (paid search) Specialist – Experienced
We are looking for an experienced AdWords certified consultant, comfortable with promoting high spend Google AdWords campaigns. Qualified candidates must have several years of paid search experience and be located within the U.S.